Please ring us on 01926 496422 if you have an emergency with your pet so we can give you appropriate first aid advice and prepare for your visit.
List of examples of emergency conditions, not exhaustive:
- Distended abdomen in large breed dogs , this can indicate a serious condition called bloat
- Male animals straining to urinate
- Poisoning, please bring us as much information as possible to help us give the most appropriate treatment.
- Difficulties giving birth
- Difficulty breathing
- Profuse bleeding
- Collapsed or unconscious animals
- Road traffic accidents
- Eye injuries
If in any doubt, please phone us for advice.
Out of Hours Service
For animals in our wards we will arrange in house hospitalisation or discuss transfer for intensive nursing.
Our Out of Hours Service provider is Medivet Leamington Spa, which is only 1.5 miles away from our practice. Medivet have dedicated night staff with an interest in emergency cases and have great hospital facilities to provide your pet with out of hours care at nights and weekend.
In an emergency out of hours, please contact:
1 Guy Street